Fall 2013 Officer Board
Today's election results are in and we are proud to present to you the newly elected Fall 2013 Officer Board:
Jennifer Mae Formeloza
Director of Records
Director of Accounting Society
Director of Correspondence
Please join us as we initiate the new officer board as well as the Kappa Class Beta Alpha Psi members of the Gamma Omega Chapter at our Initiation and Awards Banquet on Thursday, May 2. There is still time to register before the deadline.
Thank you for a successful semester and congratulations to the new officers and the Kappa pledge class!
Posted Apr 24, 2013
Beta Alpha Psi & Accounting Society
Banquet Awards & Candidate Initiation
May 2, 2013
6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Long Beach Marriott
Three-Course Plated Dinner served with assorted rolls, butter, iced tea, Starbucks Coffee & hot tea service.
First Course: Baby Field Green Salad - Shaved red onions, candied walnuts, Maytag bleu cheese & balsamic vinaigrette
Roasted Vegetable Tower: Portobello, eggplant, summer squah, goat cheese & oven-dried tomato sauce [Low Fat/Carb-Conscious]
Herb Crusted Chicken: Mushroom & potato hash with shallot pan jus
Roasted Herb Salmon: Braised lemon asparagus & fingerling potatoes [Low Cholesterol]
Rib Eye Steak: Roasted Garlic Yukon Mashed Potatoes
Candidate Raffle Tickets
The Candidates are raffling an iPad mini, Beach Cruiser, gift cards, and many more
Posted Mar 18, 2013
How to Apply for Jobs using BeachLINK
BeachLINK is the CSULB online job search site. Most of the firms that recruit with our organization use this site. Activate your account today.
Online OCI Orientation
Required to Upgrade Your BeachLINK Account to Include OCI Opportunities
To access the Online OCI Orientation (computer sound capability recommended):
Login to BeachLINK
Go to Shortcuts
- Click on On-Campus Interview (OCI) Program Orientation
- Complete the orientation and submit the completion form.
Posted Feb 14, 2013
Meet the Firms Attendance
The deadline to sign up for Meet the Firms is officially closed and we are not taking any late resume submission. For those students who made the deadline, please double check your name in the "File" tab under "Meet the Firms RSVP List". It is an Excel file, so you might need a computer/laptop to download it.
If you still want to pay your membership dues, you may visit us in our cubicle in the ABSOC office to pay (we only accept checks). Again, the deadline to RSVP for Meet the Firms has passed, so for those of you who were not able to make the deadline, you are not allowed to attend Meet the Firms for the semester. Though this is the case, there are still plenty of events that you will be able to meet with professionals by attending our bi-weekly meetings, firm tours, alumni socials, and the banquet. If you are only planning on attending our bi-weekly meetings, you do not need to pay your dues; however, you are not permitted to use our tutoring program.
If you are unsure on what to do, please contact the officers.
Posted Feb 12, 2013
How to Submit your Resume for Meet the Firms (Due Friday, February 8)
1. Pay your Membership Dues
- On the right column of this page you will find "Membership Dues" - Pay your dues according to your membership status
2. Add BAP/AS on Orgsync
- Click the link provided below
3. Officers Will Manually Add You in the System
- Wait time may vary, so be patient
- You may also e-mail one of the Officers to put it to their attention
4. Officers will invite you to RSVP for Meet the Firms
- Before you can RSVP for the event, it will ask you to upload your resume first
- Submit your resume in PDF format
If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact any of the officers.
Posted Feb 7, 2013
How to Pay Membership Dues
There are 4 different types of membership:
- BAP Candidate - $135.00
- BAP Member - $85.00
- AS Member - $60.00
- VITA Student - $50.00
1. BAP Candidate (Beta Alpha Psi Candidate)
To become a BAP candidate, a new member must meet the following requirements:
- Declared Accountancy as your concentration,
- Completed at least one upper division course beyond the business core,
- Attained at least a 3.0 GPA in upper level courses in Accounting, and attained a cumulative 3.0 GPA or a cumulative 3.25 GPA for the most recent 30 semester units
2. BAP Member (Beta Alpha Psi Member)
A BAP member is a returning member who has gone through the BAP candidacy process in the previous semester
3. AS Member (Accounting Society Member)
An AS Member is a new or returning member who have not gone through the BAP candidacy process. There is no GPA requirement. All events are open to AS members.
4. VITA Student (AS Membership only)
This membership is only available to AS Members (excluding BAP candidates and members) who are enrolled in the VITA program.
Posted Jan 24, 2013
How To Add BAP/AS on Orgsync Organization
Click the link given below to join BAP/AS page on Orgsync.
If the link is not working, you may do it manually by following these steps:
- Click “Login to OrgSync” located on the top right corner of this page
- Click “Click to Sign In with your Campus ID”
- Enter your CSULB Campus ID and Password
- Click “Login” button
- Click “Organization” located on the top of the page
- Chose “Add Organizations Search Your Community”
- On the “Search by Name or Keyword” box, type in “BAP”
- Choose “BAP/AS”
- Click “Join Now” located on the left side of the page
Posted Jan 24, 2013
Spring 2013 Officer Board
Jessa May Reglos
Jennifer Mae Formeloza
Please join us as we initiate the new officer board as well as the new Iota Class Beta Alpha Psi members of the Gamma Omega Chapter at our Initiation and Awards Banquet on Thursday, December 6. There is still time to register before the deadline.
Thank you for a successful semester and congratulations to the new officers and Iota pledge class!
Posted Nov 21, 2012