*Updated as of January 27, 2013*
Official VITA Brochure for 2013! Click on the link below for more information!
FREE Income Tax Preparation
California State University, Long Beach
1250 Bellflower Blvd
Long Beach, CA 90840
Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) is an IRS program that provides free income tax
preparation to low-income, elderly, disabled and limited English proficient individuals.
Our CSULB site is available to qualifying taxpayers with income level of $50,000 or less.
We offer free e-filing for federal and state tax returns.
Please don't put off your taxes!
The site will be closing on March 29 (the Friday before spring break)
Hours of Operation:
The site is located in the CBA Computer Lab
CBA Room 237 (Computers 74, 75, 77, 78, & 79)
It will be open beginning January 28, 2012
Monday-Thursday from 8 a.m. - 6 p .m.
Friday from 9 a.m.- 4 p.m.
(CLOSED on Thursday, February 21)
Please make sure you bring the following items:
• Photo ID
• Social Security Cards or Documents of Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)
for all family members
• All W-2's and 1099's (if any)
• Other Income/ expense information
• Total Tuition Fees & Expenses Paid (1098-T)
• Total Expenses Paid for Child/ Day Care
• Day Care or Dependent Care Provider's Address, Phone,& Identifying Number (SSN or
• Bank Account & Routing #'s (Voided Check) for Direct Deposit of Refund
• Last year's tax return is helpful, but not required
** If you have any questions, contact Paula Alba at